The most flexible way to use your session credits.
Trying to use all your available session credits but can’t find a time on the studio calendar that works for you? Flex Sessions to the rescue!
Flex Sessions can be done anytime, day or night from wherever you are in the world. That allows you to keep making progress and keep playing better guitar even if you can’t meet me in person. Great way to catch up on missed lessons without the hassle of rearranging your jam-packed schedule.
Great Guitar Results In 3 Easy Steps
Record a simple phone video of you playing your best version of your practice assignments. Make sure I can see your hands.
- Ask all your questions on video too.
- You can do one long video or break it up into smaller videos.
- Go to the Student Login page and click the giant orange button that says “Submit Flex Session Videos”. (There’s one right below here too.)
- Fill out the short form and upload up to 5 videos or other files.
- I’ll record a return video for you that answers your questions, gives you feedback to improve your practice assignments, and next steps for new assignements.
- You’ll receive these via LessonMate, a (free for you) service that allows us to keep your Flex Sessions organized.
Most frequent questions and answers
Show me your best version of your practice assignments. You don’t have to do it in one take. It may take a couple tries to capture your best version.
You may submit multiple videos. So take your time and don’t worry about any fancy editing.
You should be filming yourself while practicing for your own review as well, so you can always send a clip of that to me.
Also include any questions you have in your video.
I will do my best to get your lessons video to you in 1-2 business days.
My goal is for you to get just as much benefit from these Flex Sessions as if we were talking live.
You’ll get a critique of where you are now, tips for improvement, and instruction on what to work on next.
And it will definitely be better than not using your lesson credit at all!
Besides being the easiest lesson to do on your own schedule, you’ll also have a recording of your lesson from me to review whenever you need to!
If you have other questions, you can always email me at Phil@MilpitasGuitarLessons.com